Temperature/+5v problems

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.giga-byte,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte,alt.comp.periphs.gigabyte (More info?)

Hello i have a 7VT600-rz and in the bios and in easytune the
temperature is 66° C after 3 minutes and in sisoft sandra and in
everest is 38° c do you know what happening, also whatever psu to have
the +5v in everest goes from +2.00v till +5.20v in few seconds, is
there a problem with my motherboard, i change 3 psu and all the same

Topic URL: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/Gigabyte-Temperature-5v-problems-ftopict59170.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/eform.php?p=299628

wesley

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.giga-byte,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte,alt.comp.periphs.gigabyte (More info?)

I don't believe that sisoft sandra are correct.

Trust in EasyTune