could not reconnect all network drives

When I turn on my computer and log onto my profile and comment bubble pops up
from the task bar that says "could not reconnect all network drives". When I
went to my computer to see which network drive is not connected I found it
was the "memory_card on 'dhcppc9' (Z:)'". I'm not sure what this is or even
how to "reconnect" it. Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks
2 answers Last reply
More about could reconnect network drives

    Do you happen to have a digital camera? Some digital camera's have a
    "memory card" which XP would see as a drive.

    "network drives" <network drives@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > When I turn on my computer and log onto my profile and comment bubble pops
    > up
    > from the task bar that says "could not reconnect all network drives". When
    > went to my computer to see which network drive is not connected I found it
    > was the "memory_card on 'dhcppc9' (Z:)'". I'm not sure what this is or
    > even
    > how to "reconnect" it. Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated.
    >
    > thanks

    Yes, I do have a digital camera that plugs in via USB port. Is there
    something I can do to fix this because I think it is causing trouble when I
    go to open a file or insert a file from respective Microsoft Office
    applications. For example, when I'm in Word or Excel and want to open a file
    .... the open dialog box pops up, but when I click on the bar to navigate to a
    new file location it is delayed for about 20-30seconds.

    thanks

    "Yves Leclerc" wrote:

    > Do you happen to have a digital camera? Some digital camera's have a
    > "memory card" which XP would see as a drive.
    >

    > "network drives" <network drives@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > When I turn on my computer and log onto my profile and comment bubble pops
    > > up
    > > from the task bar that says "could not reconnect all network drives". When
    > > went to my computer to see which network drive is not connected I found it
    > > was the "memory_card on 'dhcppc9' (Z:)'". I'm not sure what this is or
    > > even
    > > how to "reconnect" it. Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated.
    > >
    > > thanks

Computers Windows XP