Anybody having any problems with a Ga-K8VT800 pro board?

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.giga-byte (More info?)

I've had nothing but problems. I'm on my fourth one!!! Anybody else with a
similar experience? I will never buy another Motherboard from this company!

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.giga-byte (More info?)

This is about my 5th Gigabyte board. Mine are all for intel processors and
I've never had any issues a bios reflash wouldn't sort.

I just upgraded this system just over a week ago and the other Gigabyte
mainboard equiped system I did back in Jan 2002. It's now networked to this
system. That system required 3 bios reflash's. The reflash's although it
didnt' say too much in the info helped with HDD speed.

"D" wrote:
>I’ve had nothing but problems. I’m on my fourth one!!!
>Anybody else with a
>similar experience? I will never buy another Motherboard from this
>company!

What kind of problems do you get?? this one was used in my dad PC and
it working find all way before I got ugpraded for him with K8V
Ultra-939. this K8VT800 seem great running with Venice 3800+ as there
isnt any problems so can you tell me what problems you got?

Topic URL: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/Gigabyte-problems-Ga-K8VT800-pro-board-ftopict61050.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/eform.php?p=308734

TRENDING THREADS