Mame was created by the MAFIA !!!

Archived from groups: alt.games.mame,is.matur (More info?)

It's part of the organized crime, software piracy and so on !

You'll be dead very soon when you use it !
4 answers Last reply
More about mame created mafia

    Dan Simper's last words before the Sword of Azrial plunged through his
    body were:
    <WACK!>

    This troll also hit comp.sys.sinclair the other day, and is known for
    crossposting back to is.matur (I made sure that I didnt crosspost with
    this reply). Steer clear

    Hellmark thought about it a bit, then said...
    > Dan Simper's last words before the Sword of Azrial plunged through his
    > body were:
    > <WACK!>
    >
    > This troll also hit comp.sys.sinclair the other day, and is known for
    > crossposting back to is.matur (I made sure that I didnt crosspost with
    > this reply). Steer clear

    He's been hitting nearly every newsgroup - lots of time on his hands,
    apparently. Just look for the crossposting to is.matur and you'll know
    it's not just some ordinary simpleton, but a truly dedicated
    simpleton...

    --
    Kevin Steele
    RetroBlast! Retrogaming News and Reviews

    Kevin Steele wrote on 08. February 2005:

    > Hellmark thought about it a bit, then said...
    >> Dan Simper's last words before the Sword of Azrial plunged through his
    >> body were:
    >> <WACK!>
    >>
    >> This troll also hit comp.sys.sinclair the other day, and is known for
    >> crossposting back to is.matur (I made sure that I didnt crosspost with
    >> this reply). Steer clear
    >
    > He's been hitting nearly every newsgroup - lots of time on his hands,
    > apparently. Just look for the crossposting to is.matur and you'll know
    > it's not just some ordinary simpleton, but a truly dedicated
    > simpleton...

    May be a complaint to Google would at least force him to get a new account.
    --
    By(e) Andreas

    On Tue, 8 Feb 2005 07:25:10 -0500, Kevin Steele
    <net-replyDEL@DELadelphia.net> wrote:

    >Hellmark thought about it a bit, then said...
    >> Dan Simper's last words before the Sword of Azrial plunged through his
    >> body were:
    >> <WACK!>
    >>
    >> This troll also hit comp.sys.sinclair the other day, and is known for
    >> crossposting back to is.matur (I made sure that I didnt crosspost with
    >> this reply). Steer clear
    >
    >He's been hitting nearly every newsgroup - lots of time on his hands,
    >apparently. Just look for the crossposting to is.matur and you'll know
    >it's not just some ordinary simpleton, but a truly dedicated
    >simpleton...

    I wish his claim was true then the devs could send the boys round to
    deal with crossposting idiotic trolls.

    I'm sure they could also stamp out the EBay sellers with a few horses
    heads and concrete boots too!

    MisterWhite

    www.pleasuredome.org.uk

Piracy Games Software Video Games