GA-8IK1100 (rev 2.0) and P4 3.4Ghz.

Is anyone running or does anyone know if the P4 3.4Ghz processor will run on
the Gigabyte GA-8IK1100 (Rev 2.0) as it is not listed on Gigabyte's website
for supported CPUs?

Many thanks in advance of any replies.

Ritchie Stephenson.

Simon

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2001

my 2.6c does 3.4 on that board and the board is prescott ready so should
work hopefully

"Ritchie Stephenson" <ritchie.stephenson.NO_SPAM.Please@dsl.pipex.com> wrote
in message news:406a5481$0$23003$cc9e4d1f@news.dial.pipex.com...
> Is anyone running or does anyone know if the P4 3.4Ghz processor will run
on
> the Gigabyte GA-8IK1100 (Rev 2.0) as it is not listed on Gigabyte's
website
> for supported CPUs?
>
> Many thanks in advance of any replies.
>
> Ritchie Stephenson.