GA-8IK1100 (rev 2.0) and P4 3.4Ghz.

Last response: in Motherboards
a b à CPUs
a b V Motherboard
March 31, 2004 10:17:53 AM

Is anyone running or does anyone know if the P4 3.4Ghz processor will run on
the Gigabyte GA-8IK1100 (Rev 2.0) as it is not listed on Gigabyte's website
for supported CPUs?

Many thanks in advance of any replies.

Ritchie Stephenson.

More about : 8ik1100 rev 4ghz

April 3, 2004 11:30:33 PM

my 2.6c does 3.4 on that board and the board is prescott ready so should
work hopefully

"Ritchie Stephenson" <ritchie.stephenson.NO_SPAM.Please@dsl.pipex.com> wrote
in message news:406a5481$0$23003$cc9e4d1f@news.dial.pipex.com...

!