GA-8IK1100 (rev 2.0) and P4 3.4Ghz.

Is anyone running or does anyone know if the P4 3.4Ghz processor will run on
the Gigabyte GA-8IK1100 (Rev 2.0) as it is not listed on Gigabyte's website
for supported CPUs?

Many thanks in advance of any replies.

Ritchie Stephenson.
1 answer Last reply
More about 8ik1100 4ghz

    my 2.6c does 3.4 on that board and the board is prescott ready so should
    work hopefully

    "Ritchie Stephenson" <ritchie.stephenson.NO_SPAM.Please@dsl.pipex.com> wrote
    in message news:406a5481$0$23003$cc9e4d1f@news.dial.pipex.com...
    > Is anyone running or does anyone know if the P4 3.4Ghz processor will run
    on
    > the Gigabyte GA-8IK1100 (Rev 2.0) as it is not listed on Gigabyte's
    website
    > for supported CPUs?
    >
    > Many thanks in advance of any replies.
    >
    > Ritchie Stephenson.