BT Mouse and Keyboard

I have the microsoft desktop kit for bluetooth. This isnt a new problem but
it occurs more frequently.
When i start my computer up the driver for the bluetooth transceiver is
loaded but the mouse and keyboard dont connect. Consequently i can not login
or even shutdown.
I have found that i can get the mouse and keyboard to work if i:
A. unplug the transceiver and plug it straight back in.
or
b. press keys and wiggle the mouse as windows xp boots.
or
C. start windows w/o the BT transceiver connected and then insert it once
windows is loaded and i am at the welcome screen.

Before SP2 this was a rare occurence. Since SP2 it does it at every boot,
which as you can imagine is rather annoying.

Has anybody else experienced this problem?
Any one know of a solutions other than what i already do?

Chris

I have two thoughts on that. First, I would completely uninstall and
reinstall the Intelli... 5.2 software for both devices. Then I would
remove all existing connections in your BlueTooth Wizard and recreate
the connections as per the directions provided during the setup of the
drivers.

I have the same BT Desktop and I have to admit that there have been a
few times it did not work properly, but nothing that hasn't been fixed
by removing everything dealing with it and reinstalling.

-----
Nathan McNulty
Swap gmail with name for email :)