cannot find driver (printer hardware)

i've recently installed a samsung webcam in my pc and many problems began.
I've uninstall the cam but now, each time i start my pc, the hardware wizard
thing detects a printer hardware and when i clicked on the popup window next
to find the recommended drivers ..... in the end it said cannot install
hardware ..drivers not found.
Is there anyway to solve it? Thanks!
1 answer Last reply
More about cannot find driver printer hardware

    Try System Restore. Restore to a point before the webcam install

    r.

    "ru" <ru@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > i've recently installed a samsung webcam in my pc and many problems began.
    > I've uninstall the cam but now, each time i start my pc, the hardware
    > wizard
    > thing detects a printer hardware and when i clicked on the popup window
    > next
    > to find the recommended drivers ..... in the end it said cannot install
    > hardware ..drivers not found.
    > Is there anyway to solve it? Thanks!

Hardware Drivers Printers Windows XP