I want to buy a Lightgun - second-hand -any reseller here?

Hi MAME-Fans,

I'm searching for a good PC-compatible Lightgun for a PC Monitor,
especially the Act-Labs Lightgun.
Due to the act-labs internetsite (
http://www.act-labs.com/products/gun1.htm ), it's sold out and isn't
in production.

Also the german distributor of act-labs (SpeedLink) has no PC
Lightguns.

So here I am, searching for a person, company, ... where I can get a
new or second-hand Lightgun.

I know that there is a Lightgun called BioGun which can be bought here
in Germany. But this one is very heavy and can only be pluged into
the ps/2-port, which means: No Mouse. So I do not want this.

regards
rieker
4 answers Last reply
More about lightgun second hand reseller here

    * Rieker Flaik Wrote in alt.games.mame:

    > Hi MAME-Fans,
    >
    > I'm searching for a good PC-compatible Lightgun for a PC Monitor,
    > especially the Act-Labs Lightgun.
    > Due to the act-labs internetsite (
    > http://www.act-labs.com/products/gun1.htm ), it's sold out and
    > isn't in production.
    >
    > Also the german distributor of act-labs (SpeedLink) has no PC
    > Lightguns.
    >
    > So here I am, searching for a person, company, ... where I can get
    > a new or second-hand Lightgun.
    >
    > I know that there is a Lightgun called BioGun which can be bought
    > here in Germany. But this one is very heavy and can only be
    > pluged into the ps/2-port, which means: No Mouse. So I do not want
    > this.

    I see 2 on Ebay but they want over $50 for them.

    Watch for wrap:

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3945&item=6152238255&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3945&item=6152238653&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

    --
    David

    Rieker Flaik's last words before the Sword of Azrial plunged through his
    body were:
    > Hi MAME-Fans,
    > I'm searching for a good PC-compatible Lightgun for a PC Monitor,
    > especially the Act-Labs Lightgun.
    > Due to the act-labs internetsite (
    > http://www.act-labs.com/products/gun1.htm ), it's sold out and isn't
    > in production.
    > Also the german distributor of act-labs (SpeedLink) has no PC
    > Lightguns.
    > So here I am, searching for a person, company, ... where I can get a
    > new or second-hand Lightgun.
    > I know that there is a Lightgun called BioGun which can be bought here
    > in Germany. But this one is very heavy and can only be pluged into
    > the ps/2-port, which means: No Mouse. So I do not want this.

    check ebay for the ActLabs USB one, or get a PS/2 splitter

    Hellmark thought about it a bit, then said...
    > check ebay for the ActLabs USB one, or get a PS/2 splitter

    The BioGun has a PS/2 passthrough, but trust me, you don't want it.
    Absolutely lousy accuracy and it doesn't work with WinXP for whatever
    reason.

    And no, I'm not giving up my Act-Labs gun. Sorry. ;-)

    --
    Kevin Steele
    RetroBlast! Retrogaming News and Reviews

    Kevin Steele's last words before the Sword of Azrial plunged through his
    body were:
    > Hellmark thought about it a bit, then said...
    >> check ebay for the ActLabs USB one, or get a PS/2 splitter
    > The BioGun has a PS/2 passthrough, but trust me, you don't want it.
    > Absolutely lousy accuracy and it doesn't work with WinXP for whatever
    > reason.

    Yeah, I remember your reviews. Just stating his options

Video Games