Sync files to my SD card

July 6, 2004 9:47:25 PM

Hi,
I want to sync files from my PC to the SD card of my
ipaq. What I have done so far is copy the files to the
directory C:\My Documents\Pocket My Documents\, and this
copy the files to the main memory of my ipaq, but how can
I sync them to the SD Card?

Thanks,
Salvador Hernandez

More about : sync files card

Anonymous
July 6, 2004 9:47:26 PM

See if MightSync does what you want...

http://www.mydocsunlimited.com/html/mightysync.html
--
Todd Ogasawara, MS-MVP/Mobile Devices
Online Editor - http://MobileViews.com/ -- PDA & Wireless Info

"Salvador Hernandez" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
> I want to sync files from my PC to the SD card of my
> ipaq. What I have done so far is copy the files to the
> directory C:\My Documents\Pocket My Documents\, and this
> copy the files to the main memory of my ipaq, but how can
> I sync them to the SD Card?
>
> Thanks,
> Salvador Hernandez
Anonymous