remove hardware icon

November 3, 2004 11:44:31 PM

how do i remove the 'remove hardware icon' program from the taskbar
i've recently just completed a new re install but the above program wishes
to remove the drivers for my modem which is working fine.
thanks
laura

---

More about : remove hardware icon

Anonymous
November 4, 2004 5:33:15 AM

What kind of machine?? Laptop with PC-Card modem??

--
Tumppi
Reply to group