adpcm file format

When I try to play my wild tangent games...there is no sound...It used to
have sound with it...but now a window pops up and says, "Your computer does
not have a sound card that supports the adpcm file format...Does anyone know
what is wrong? or how I can fix this problem?
Thanx, Kat

Sounds like you need to reinstall the drivers for your sound card or
possibly an audio codec (perhaps comes with the Wild Tangent game?).

-----
Nathan McNulty