i am trying to determine if my two usb ports are 2.0 and can't find the
information anywhere. i have a Toshiba Satellite A15 TOSHIBA Version 1.20
laptop. any help is appreciated. thanks

According to this, it is USB 2.0:
http://www.infohq.com/Computer/toshiba-satellite-1135-s155-a15-s127-review.htm

Another good place to check is your user's manual or in the BIOS ;)

-----
Nathan McNulty

hilary wrote:
> i am trying to determine if my two usb ports are 2.0 and can't find the
> information anywhere. i have a Toshiba Satellite A15 TOSHIBA Version 1.20
> laptop. any help is appreciated. thanks

frank

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"hilary" <hilary@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
|i am trying to determine if my two usb ports are 2.0 and can't find the
| information anywhere. i have a Toshiba Satellite A15 TOSHIBA Version
1.20
| laptop. any help is appreciated. thanks

Control Panel > Hardware > Device Manager > Universal Serial Bus
Controllers >
There should be an entry for Enhanced Host Controller (or equivalent) plus
USB Root Hub for 1.1
USB Root Hub for 2.0

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

Start - Control panel - System - Hardware - Device Manager - Universal
Serial Bus Controler "Does it say ENHANCED host controller or USB2 anywhere?
If so, you have USB 2.0

Dave