Good but cheap paper/CD printer?

Hi ppl!!

I guess the subject says it all!!!

I'm looking for a printer that prints on paper as well as CD/DVD. It
has to be good enough that when I print on CD's the ink won't scratch
away. Should I go for inkjet or thermal.

I've been looking around and the choice is huge... so obviously I got
lost.

So maybe you guys have more experience??

Ivan

Ivan Debono wrote:
> Hi ppl!!
>
> I guess the subject says it all!!!
>
> I'm looking for a printer that prints on paper as well as CD/DVD. It
> has to be good enough that when I print on CD's the ink won't scratch
> away. Should I go for inkjet or thermal.
>
> I've been looking around and the choice is huge... so obviously I got
> lost.
>
> So maybe you guys have more experience??
>
> Ivan

Define cheap. You can pick up cheap printers, but the consumables will cost
you. My printer cost me £500, but my tanks only cost £3 apiece.

I've heard good things about the Epson r200. Sells for about $99.00 US