Migrate xp from c: to e: disc; rename e: ?

Money is kinda tight and am looking for
cheapest safest way to make full use of already
installed 40 gig drive, now named e:

c: Original 7gig hd, fat32 file sys has only
500 meg free.
e: drive, 40 gig, ntfs file sys, has only 2
gig in use.
XP serv pack 2 has been installed.

Was shortsighted not to do migration when
2nd drive was installed some time ago.
I am confident of my ability to follow good
instructions, but maybe it's best to pay someone
to do this for me. Dell does not support this
kind of migration.

What say you all? Thanks.

do you want to transfer your operating system from c drive do e drive ?

i wont recommend you doing so, coz it wont work properly whatever way
using any tools you want to try out.

though partition magic 8.0 should be able to this easily

--
krishnakanth
krishnakanth's Profile: http://forums.tech-arena.com/member.php?userid=2480