How do I get the rom and chd's out of it for Mame?

I have the Area51 Site 4 game in working condition. How do I get the
rom and chd's out of it for Mame?

BTW, technical answers are welcome.

-A
4 answers Last reply
More about mame

    apoulos's last words before the Sword of Azrial plunged through his body
    were:
    > I have the Area51 Site 4 game in working condition. How do I get the
    > rom and chd's out of it for Mame?
    > BTW, technical answers are welcome.

    Well, my recommendation is to see about having a ROM dumper do it, as how
    dumping requires some special hardware.

    On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 05:59:31 GMT, apoulos <anthonypoulos@yahoo.com>
    wrote:

    >I have the Area51 Site 4 game in working condition. How do I get the
    >rom and chd's out of it for Mame?
    >
    >BTW, technical answers are welcome.
    >
    >-A
    Screwdriver???

    Crowbar???

    MisterWhite

    www.pleasuredome.org.uk

    Here is a link to The Guru's website:
    http://unemulated.emuunlim.com/MyStuff/

    He is one of Mame's main rom dumpers.
    Lots of technical info and personal experiences detailed on that site,
    and I would highly suggest contacting him for advice.

    Hope this helps!
    And thanks in advance for deciding to help out with the emu cause!
    wishus

    wrote:

    >I have the Area51 Site 4 game in working condition. How do I get the
    >rom and chd's out of it for Mame?
    >
    >BTW, technical answers are welcome.
    >
    >-A

    Contact The Guru