millennium keyboard

I have a Gateway 500s computer,running xp, with a millennium keyboard
version:1.9.0.0, I had it set so when I press the last two buttons on the
very top of the keyboard,, I'd get email, drive C, and drive D. Also, when I
pressed either of these buttons, on the desktop, it would show in big green
or yellow letters: either email, C:, or D:. Since I don't use it every day,
the day I tried to use it, the D: button would send me to default web page,
C: won't do anything, and email would take me to email. However, no letters
show on the desktop anymore. It was a neat setting that I liked. I don't know
what happened or when so I can't turn the computer back or change the
settings. I hope someone has a practical suggestion. Thanks

I'm not sure how the software was designed, but it is usually controlled
from the Keyboard options in the Control Panel. There may also be other
software installed for your keyboard that you need to play with as well.
I would also check on Gateway's website to see if there is an updated
version of the software or a way to reinstall the software you were
using just in case you accidently uninstalled it or changed the defaults :)

-----
Nathan McNulty
Swap gmail with name for email :)