can someone post a link to DL the mb monitoring utils that gigabyte puts on
the CD's that come with the motherboards?

I do not want MBM5, i want the tools that giga distributes.

Thanks,

NuTs

I couldnt find that for the life of me...

thanks,

NuTs

"Jim Schuster" <xeno@removethis.1st.net> wrote in message
> NuT CrAcKeR wrote:
>
> > can someone post a link to DL the mb monitoring utils that gigabyte
> > puts on the CD's that come with the motherboards?
>
> http://www.giga-byte.com/Motherboard/Support/Driver/Driver_Tools.htm
>
> > I do not want MBM5, i want the tools that giga distributes.
>
> Sure about that?
>
> > Thanks,
> >
> > NuTs

Ooooooooooooooo....

i like the MMC thingy. It sends me email when things are bad. it could be
extended to change the monitoring thresholds, though. Yep, that siure would
be nice. I am suprised you dont see more things packaged in MMC's..