David

My gameport comes up with this message and i cannot seem to find out what is
wrong...

This device cannot find enough free resources that it can use. (Code 12)
If you want to use this device, you will need to disable one of the other
devices on this system.
Click Troubleshoot to start the troubleshooter for this device.

I have troubleshooted this and i cannot find a solution please help me.

Look up IRQ on Google.