7VRXP Question

I have a Gigabyte 7VRXP with two 80GB HDD in Raid-0 under WinXP. How can I
tell if they are operating under ATA 133?

Thanks.

The Promise FastCheck Monitor Utility will tell you the Timing that each
drive is operating at. My RAID-0 Array shows UDMA Mode 5 for the timing on
both of my WDC 120GB HDD's. UDMA Mode 5 would correspond to ATA 100. UDMA
Mode 6 would be ATA 133.

"Double-T" <not@home.com> wrote in message
> I have a Gigabyte 7VRXP with two 80GB HDD in Raid-0 under WinXP. How can
> tell if they are operating under ATA 133?
>
> Thanks.

Thanks for the reply. Had to download it, since I couldn't find it on my
PC. Worked great... and showed UDMA Mode 6.