New drivers for GA-8INXP

New updated drivers for the onboard Intel® 82540EM Gigabit Ethernet
Controller:

http://downloadfinder.intel.com/scripts-df/filter_results.asp?strOSs=44&strTypes=DRV&ProductID=983&OSFullName=Windows*+XP+Professional&submit=Go%21

These drivers should also work for other Gigabyte boards such as the
GA-8KNXP.

Also note that updated SATA RAID drivers are also available at the Silicon
Image website, for onboard Sil3112A:

http://12.24.47.40/display/2/index.asp?c=12&cpc=ULwO0A442oKs512Q04X5i0UupP4SveI6dt2WJi7&cid=2&r=0.5853083

On Wed, 28 Apr 2004 17:05:08 +0100, "Richard Dower" <richarddower@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>New updated drivers for the onboard Intel® 82540EM Gigabit Ethernet
>Controller:
>

>http://downloadfinder.intel.com/scripts-df/filter_results.asp?strOSs=44&strTypes=DRV&ProductID=983&OSFullName=Windows*+XP+Professional&submit=Go%21
>
>These drivers should also work for other Gigabyte boards such as the
>GA-8KNXP.

And the GA-8I875 Ultra, same MoBo but with out the Extra PSU..