  • WAN
  • Wireless Networking
Last response: in Wireless Networking
March 3, 2005 8:49:06 AM

Running XP Home Ed
Intel 2100 network card

Under Device Manager, Networ Adapters apparently I have got a WAN Miniport
(IPX), but is not working.

"This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers
required for this device. (Code 31)"

I cannot load the drivers nor point to where they may be as I have no idea
where to look.

Any ideas?

Sean 3DD

More about : wan miniport ipx

Anonymous
March 4, 2005 7:10:17 PM

Sean, are you trying to use IPX?
Unless you are trying to use a Novell Network, you don't need the
IPX-protocol.

Udit

"Sean 3DD" <Sean3DD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Running XP Home Ed
> Intel 2100 network card
>
> Under Device Manager, Networ Adapters apparently I have got a WAN Miniport
> (IPX), but is not working.
>
> "This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the
> drivers
> required for this device. (Code 31)"
>
> I cannot load the drivers nor point to where they may be as I have no idea
> where to look.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Sean 3DD
Anonymous