WAN Miniport (IPX)

Running XP Home Ed
Intel 2100 network card

Under Device Manager, Networ Adapters apparently I have got a WAN Miniport
(IPX), but is not working.

"This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers
required for this device. (Code 31)"

I cannot load the drivers nor point to where they may be as I have no idea
where to look.

Any ideas?

Sean 3DD
2 answers Last reply
More about miniport

    Sean, are you trying to use IPX?
    Unless you are trying to use a Novell Network, you don't need the
    IPX-protocol.

    Udit

    "Sean 3DD" <Sean3DD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Running XP Home Ed
    > Intel 2100 network card
    >
    > Under Device Manager, Networ Adapters apparently I have got a WAN Miniport
    > (IPX), but is not working.
    >
    > "This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the
    > drivers
    > required for this device. (Code 31)"
    >
    > I cannot load the drivers nor point to where they may be as I have no idea
    > where to look.
    >
    > Any ideas?
    >
    > Sean 3DD

    Sean, are you trying to use IPX?
    Unless you are trying to use a Novell Network, you don't need the
    IPX-protocol.

    Udit

    "Sean 3DD" <Sean3DD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Running XP Home Ed
    > Intel 2100 network card
    >
    > Under Device Manager, Networ Adapters apparently I have got a WAN Miniport
    > (IPX), but is not working.
    >
    > "This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the
    > drivers
    > required for this device. (Code 31)"
    >
    > I cannot load the drivers nor point to where they may be as I have no idea
    > where to look.
    >
    > Any ideas?
    >
    > Sean 3DD

WAN Wireless Networking