0020: 63 20 20 50 61 72 61 6d c Param
0028: 65 74 65 72 73 20 30 30 eters 00
0030: 30 30 30 30 30 30 2c 20 000000,
0038: 38 30 35 34 64 61 37 30 8054da70
0040: 2c 20 38 34 33 36 63 30 , 8436c0
0048: 30 30 2c 20 30 30 30 30 00, 0000
0050: 30 31 33 36 0136
can any one help???
If it's a hardware fault, what is it likely to be????
thanks............

Thankyou for your reply, the computer only re-starts if it is under stress...
e.g.. playing sims2 -or- using nero ect??????????

"cngn" wrote:

> Could be a Hard disk issue specially a bad boot block...or even a bad
> sector on the disk, where a sys file is stored or trying to write
>

> --
> cngn
> cngn's Profile: http://forums.tech-arena.com/member.php?userid=261
> View this thread: http://forums.tech-arena.com/showthread.php?t=15839
> Tech-Arena - http://www.tech-arena.com

looks like it's a virtual memory issue..try increasing your windows page
file...right click on my
computer-properties-Advanced-Performance-Settings-Advanced-VirtualMemory-Change-click
Custom size Make this almost 3/4 of the available size show on c:/ drive
above the custom size and the Maximum to just below the available size
of c:/ and check the performance.

If you find this helpful..Kindly repute me

--
Godmode
Godmode's Profile: http://forums.tech-arena.com/member.php?userid=2375
View this thread: http://forums.tech-arena.com/showthread.php?t=15839
Tech-Arena - http://www.tech-arena.com

Cheers Godmode, seems to have done the trick... Thankyou