Hi Guys
i Have a HP G62 Laptop
Ma Config is

i3 330M 2.14GHZ
3 GB RAM DDR3
320GB HDD
Intel HD GMA HD Graphics
Windows 7 Home Basic

I brought this laptop in may 2010,when i started to play games it went realy well,later games started to lag in between
i thought it is due the graphics..but others guys r running the same game on lower graphics cards such as 4500M

Example
For Farcry 2 when i start to play on all low settings it runs well and sudden lags and comes back to normal...it repeats in regular interval of 5 sec..lags ...normal...lags normal//

other guys run farcry 2 on intel GMA 4500M on medium settings without any problem

Can U guys Help me what should i do..so that i get back the performance i had..i tried all system cleanup...everything nothing worked,,

ma brother also uses the laptop...he does some HTML thing...He uses softwares such as apache,mySQL,and vmware is it due to this.... PLZ Help MEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLZZZZZZZ

More about : game lags

a b $ Windows 7
February 4, 2011 6:53:11 AM

make sure there aren't too many things starting on boot.
goto start>run and type msconfig. from there you can disable anything you don't need on startup. things like itunes, adobe reader, java etc.
m
l
February 4, 2011 12:13:06 PM

shaik41 said:
Hi Guys
i Have a HP G62 Laptop
Ma Config is

i3 330M 2.14GHZ
3 GB RAM DDR3
320GB HDD
Intel HD GMA HD Graphics
Windows 7 Home Basic

I brought this laptop in may 2010,when i started to play games it went realy well,later games started to lag in between
i thought it is due the graphics..but others guys r running the same game on lower graphics cards such as 4500M

Example
For Farcry 2 when i start to play on all low settings it runs well and sudden lags and comes back to normal...it repeats in regular interval of 5 sec..lags ...normal...lags normal//

other guys run farcry 2 on intel GMA 4500M on medium settings without any problem

Can U guys Help me what should i do..so that i get back the performance i had..i tried all system cleanup...everything nothing worked,,

ma brother also uses the laptop...he does some HTML thing...He uses softwares such as apache,mySQL,and vmware is it due to this.... PLZ Help MEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLZZZZZZZ

Upgrade to the latest available graphics driver, also monitor your temps with HW monitor, it could also be due to too many programs loading up, eating the ram, set a start up customized menu, to allow only certain programs to start with windows.
m
l
!