Razor

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2004

Anyone have a suggestion where i can buy reasonably priced replacement
inkjet (UK) cartridges for a Dell A920. Its nearly as cheap to buy a whole
new printer with DELL!
Ta

As far as I know, the only place to get carts for your machine is from Dell.
Stick

In article <40d20d94_1@mk-nntp-2.news.uk.tiscali.com>,
jodrell@freeserve.co.uk says...
> Anyone have a suggestion where i can buy reasonably priced replacement
> inkjet (UK) cartridges for a Dell A920. Its nearly as cheap to buy a whole
> new printer with DELL!

Even though the printer is made by Lexmark, the cartridges were modified
so they are ONLY available from Dell. I don't know what changes were made
to see if it's possible to modify a Lexmark cartridge.

law!!
http://home.att.net/~andyross