Magic box + sega twinstics for mame??

There are a few games that just dont have the same feel without
twinsticks. Battlezone, Assault are two that i would like to use with
mame but nothing i can find really cuts it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=8166089607&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT

this plus some saturn twinsticks might do what i want. Has anyone else
tried this?

-isaac
2 answers Last reply
More about magic sega twinstics mame

    izwalker@yahoo.com wrote:
    > There are a few games that just dont have the same feel without
    > twinsticks. Battlezone, Assault are two that i would like to use with
    > mame but nothing i can find really cuts it.
    >

    > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=8166089607&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT
    >
    > this plus some saturn twinsticks might do what i want. Has anyone else
    > tried this?
    >

    > -isaac

    I thnik that /this/ ( http://tinyurl.com/43dgu ) is what you are looking
    for. Drivers, anyone? <GBG>

    --

    Thnik about it!
    Dead_Dad

    Dead_Dad wrote:
    > izwalker@yahoo.com wrote:
    > > There are a few games that just dont have the same feel without
    > > twinsticks. Battlezone, Assault are two that i would like to use
    with
    > > mame but nothing i can find really cuts it.

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=8166089607&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT

    > > this plus some saturn twinsticks might do what i want. Has anyone
    else
    > > tried this?
    > >

    > > -isaac
    >
    > I thnik that /this/ ( http://tinyurl.com/43dgu ) is what you are
    looking
    > for. Drivers, anyone? <GBG>

    Those are great but too expensive. I've seen saturn/dreamcast
    twinsticks go for much less. like 1/2 the cost of the steel battallion
    set (and thats on the high end)

    > --
    >
    > Thnik about it!
    > Dead_Dad