Magic box + sega twinstics for mame??

Last response: in Video Games
February 9, 2005 6:14:33 PM

There are a few games that just dont have the same feel without
twinsticks. Battlezone, Assault are two that i would like to use with
mame but nothing i can find really cuts it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item...

this plus some saturn twinsticks might do what i want. Has anyone else
tried this?

-isaac
Anonymous
February 10, 2005 3:30:30 PM

izwalker@yahoo.com wrote:
> There are a few games that just dont have the same feel without
> twinsticks. Battlezone, Assault are two that i would like to use with
> mame but nothing i can find really cuts it.
>

> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item...
>
> this plus some saturn twinsticks might do what i want. Has anyone else
> tried this?
>

> -isaac

I thnik that /this/ ( http://tinyurl.com/43dgu ) is what you are looking
for. Drivers, anyone? <GBG>

--

Thnik about it!
Dead_Dad

Dead_Dad wrote:
> izwalker@yahoo.com wrote:
> > There are a few games that just dont have the same feel without
> > twinsticks. Battlezone, Assault are two that i would like to use
with
> > mame but nothing i can find really cuts it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item...

> > this plus some saturn twinsticks might do what i want. Has anyone
else
> > tried this?
> >

> > -isaac
>
> I thnik that /this/ ( http://tinyurl.com/43dgu ) is what you are
looking
> for. Drivers, anyone? <GBG>

Those are great but too expensive. I've seen saturn/dreamcast
twinsticks go for much less. like 1/2 the cost of the steel battallion
set (and thats on the high end)

!