iPAQ h2210 Bluetooth Connection Wizard

July 8, 2004 2:55:16 AM

Dear all,

I have accidentally delete the "Bluetooth Connection Wizard" in my
WINDOWS\STARTUP folder. Hence, when I start "Bluetooth Connection Manager",
it warns that my bluebooth has not yet started.

Where can I find the program "Bluetooth Connection Wizard" and save it in
WINDOWS\STARTUP folder? How can I configure it or reinstall it?

Thank you all!!!
Anonymous
July 8, 2004 2:20:11 PM

Try creating a shortcut in Windows\StartUp to this file:
\Windows\BTTrayCE.exe

It should work.

--

..: Jakub Kañczugowski
..: www.PDAclub.pl

thanks! it really works!! thank you very very much!!

"Jakub Kanczugowski" <duncan@no-spam-ever.ceti.pl> ¦b¶l¥ó
news:uulDrRMZEHA.3844@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl ¤¤¼¶¼g...
> Try creating a shortcut in Windows\StartUp to this file:
> \Windows\BTTrayCE.exe
>
> It should work.
>
> --
>
> .: Jakub Kañczugowski
> .: www.PDAclub.pl

Anonymous
July 9, 2004 5:01:36 AM

> thanks! it really works!! thank you very very much!!

No problem :)

--

..: Jakub Kañczugowski
..: www.PDAclub.pl