Windows XP Pro Explorer Error

hi,
Can anybody please help with an error which keeps frequently occuring. The
error code is below:
Code:0x0000005
Flags: 0x00000000
Record: 0x0000000000000000
Address: 0x000000007c9111de
If anyone can help me with this your help will be very appreciated
Many Thanks Rob

Hi,

An error code of 5 means "Access Denied"
What are you trying to do ?

Regards,

Tim

"RobertCox" wrote:

> hi,
> Can anybody please help with an error which keeps frequently occuring. The
> error code is below:
> Code:0x0000005
> Flags: 0x00000000
> Record: 0x0000000000000000
> Address: 0x000000007c9111de
> If anyone can help me with this your help will be very appreciated
> Many Thanks Rob

hi,
thanks for your reply. i get this error when i am just browsing throught
my files on my computer. windows explorer crashes and displays this error
quiet frequently now.