MS DV Camera and VCR video sizes no go

Hi,

We need to change the default 360x288 picture size on our Canopus
ADVC-1394 capture card to 720x568. Trouble is the MS DV Camera and VCR
driver does not allow this to happen. Even in Windows Explorer preview, the
driver displays the small size only. Does anyone know a workaround, or a
replacement driver that will allow changes to be made to video size?
We're using XP Home SP1 (Don't like SP2)

Thank you.

TJ

Have you tried any video editing software? Also, do you plan on
capturing the video directly onto the computer or are you just
transfering video that is already on the camera to the computer? If the
latter is the case, you need to adjust the settings on the camera
itself, and if you can't get it to that resolution, you can use software
to interpolate the image ;)

-----
Nathan McNulty
Swap gmail with name for email :)