Recommend an Access Point?

I was advised on a previous thread to have an Access Point. Based on my
setup, 1 Router (built in ADSL modem) 4 RJ45 connections, 3 in use. I would
like someone to recommend a Access point to work with a Zoom X5 connected to
Bt Broadband in the UK. So I can access my Laptop wirelessly, but leave the
rest on a wired setup.

Can anybody assist?

Regards.
Paul.

Avoid APs that have built in routers or NAT gateways. You already have that
functionality. I like the Linksys WAP54G for this situation.

Cheers,

--
Mark Gamache
Certified Security Solutions