GA-8IPE1000-G: On Board Sound not working

Hallo,
I deactived the on board sound during the Windows installation and
everythings worked fine and I used my PCI Sound Blaster Card. By now I want
to active it again. In order to do so I set the BIOS Option to Auto, but the
On Board Sound is not detected by windows. There is simply no new Plug and
Play component.
What can I do?
Thanks, Thorsten

>What can I do?

First you must install the drivers from the CD delivered with your
board and then reboot your computer and the onboard-sound should work.

I have the GA-IPE1000Pro and it works fine.

Udo

"Udo Kammer" <usenet.spam@gmx.org> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> >What can I do?
>
> First you must install the drivers from the CD delivered with your
> board and then reboot your computer and the onboard-sound should work.
>
> I have the GA-IPE1000Pro and it works fine.

Thanks for your reply.

I installed the software from CD, but the drivers won't install until the
Plug&Play component is actually detected.

Did you remember to "Save Settings & Exit" after making the change in the
BIOS?

"Thorsten Tarrach" <tho_public@gmx.de> wrote in message

> "Udo Kammer" <usenet.spam@gmx.org> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> > >What can I do?
> >
> > First you must install the drivers from the CD delivered with your
> > board and then reboot your computer and the onboard-sound should work.
> >
> > I have the GA-IPE1000Pro and it works fine.
>
> Thanks for your reply.
>
> I installed the software from CD, but the drivers won't install until the
> Plug&Play component is actually detected.

>Did you remember to "Save Settings & Exit" after making the change in the
>BIOS?

He tried to use the Onboardsound and the Soundblaster at the same
time, which is impossible.

Udo Kammer