Sign in with
Your question

Realtek Audio Drivers and stereo mix not picking up sound.

Last response: in Windows 7
February 4, 2011 11:55:29 AM

my speaker were working and then they werent did this b4.so I hooked up my headphones same thing work for a couple days then nothin when i test my headphone they work and i can hear them when restarting.the system sound work can hear them when adjusting the headphone volume.but cant hear browser volume on any of the sites I visit?? please help??any responses can be directed at oattseric@yahoo?? thank you.
a b \ Driver
a c 228 $ Windows 7
February 4, 2011 1:02:24 PM

Check your motherboard manufacturers web site and check for the newest realtek audio drivers.
m
l
February 5, 2011 2:42:50 AM

i gotta hp pavillion
m
l
Related resources
February 5, 2011 3:28:50 AM

also it seems that since I can hear volume adjustment wit my headphone but not with realtek output hdathat theres eitha stereo mixing problem or a software recogn???IDK your answers are highjy valued.
m
l
February 5, 2011 3:30:42 AM

I also dont see my headphone In my devices or In device config.rem my speaker didnt work so there disabaled at the moment.
m
l
a b \ Driver
a c 228 $ Windows 7
February 5, 2011 4:36:43 PM

Dou you have the Realtek HD Audio Manager in your control panel? It still sounds like your audio drivers and/or software got corrupted some how. Reinstalling should fix it.

If you do have the audio manager in your control panel, you can change the settings there.
m
l
February 6, 2011 12:50:07 PM

ok thank you Ive tittlied lol wit It for three days and finally fixed It I used combo fx to take off security shield after a day or two I erased t from my shortcuts and lost sound after forever i finnally came across It In the watse basket smwhere IN unsolved programs ans I jus did it again and T asked me If I wanted to go ahead with the Instal clicked yes ans boom.you kno how we do It..thanks again..
m
l
February 6, 2011 7:12:46 PM

Play some music on your computer. RIght click volume icon, select Playback Device.

Is any of the options there have a green bar jumping up and down? If so, what?

If it is speakers, maybe your PSU is overloading the sound card, thus damaging the circuits
m
l
February 8, 2011 11:34:55 AM

i git It workin the sound Is nice and I hope my above post If readable will help sum1 else......Gud Day Good Sir!
m
l
!