Simpsons bowling

Stupid question but does this game work? When I load it in mame 0.90 is says
3 of the roms are BAD.

Thanks!

TonyT schrieb:
> Stupid question but does this game work? When I load it in mame 0.90 is says
> 3 of the roms are BAD.

If you read the instruction manual of your original simpsonsbowling
machine, you'd know how that you have to initialize the eeprom first
(keeping service button pressed while booting). It works fine.

Mikec

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2004

"Roman Scherzer" <romanN0Sp4Mscherzer@t-online.de> wrote in message
> TonyT schrieb:
>> Stupid question but does this game work? When I load it in mame 0.90 is
>> says 3 of the roms are BAD.
>
> If you read the instruction manual of your original simpsonsbowling
> machine,

LMFAO!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHA

MikeC's last words before the Sword of Azrial plunged through his body
were:
> "Roman Scherzer" <romanN0Sp4Mscherzer@t-online.de> wrote in message
>> TonyT schrieb:
>>> Stupid question but does this game work? When I load it in mame 0.90 is
>>> says 3 of the roms are BAD.
>> If you read the instruction manual of your original simpsonsbowling
>> machine
> LMFAO!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHA

Note sarcasm, plus the manual can be downloaded for those who dont have it.