Socket WIFI SDIO and iPAQ 1945

July 7, 2004 7:48:30 PM

In our office I can get the iPAQ 4150 and the Dell Axiom with built-in WIFI to connect to our wireless
switch. For some reason the iPAQ 1945 with a Socket wifi sd card won't connect. This combo worked at
other hotspot locations but just won't work at our office, even with the exact same configuration as
the working devices.

Any ideas of what I should do?

Thanks,
Hank
Anonymous
July 8, 2004 5:15:03 PM

Are you possibly using a D-Link 614+ router there?

If positive, take a look at www.socketforum.com in the area of the WLAN
cards, since there are some people with the same problem in this
configuration and some suggestions there on what to do.

--
Helio Diamant - MS/MVP Mobile Devices
http://www.pocketpcfreak.com

!