SP2 messed up my startup

I installed SP2 about a week ago it suddenly would only startup after about
35 seconds of a black screen after the splash screen. The most recent log
file
still shows:

Did not load driver \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\lbrtfdc.SYS
Did not load driver \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\Sfloppy.SYS
Did not load driver \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\i2omgmt.SYS
Did not load driver \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\Changer.SYS
Did not load driver \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\Cdaudio.SYS

I was on a chat with MS and no one can tell what these are for or how to
correct it.

HP told me uninstall SP2 and update the drivers and then reinstall. I've
uninstalled and updated all drivers but this is still happening. I'm
assuming I shouldn't reinstall untill I have it fixed.

These look like sound drivers to me but I've reinstalled those as well.

Please help my head's full of scabs

Tim

I would recommend doing a repair install and reapply Service Pack 2. To
do this, boot off your Windows XP CD, choose to INSTALL, then press R
when it offers to repair the installation. Then apply Service Pack 2,
then reinstall all of your drivers.

-----
Nathan McNulty
Swap gmail with name for email :)