Help ME!!! headset problem

Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware because a previous
instance of the device driver is still in memory. (Code 38)

I'm running a plantronic DSP-300 headset their support techs say it is a
windows problem.

i have uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers and application and is still
get this message Please help
i am not a newbie to computers however i have tried almost erverything that
i know .
1 answer Last reply
More about help headset problem

    This is the same problem described in the message "Device Drive Cannot Load"
    8/22/04. I, too, am looking for an answer to this problem.

    "lonestarw@email.com" wrote:

    > Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware because a previous
    > instance of the device driver is still in memory. (Code 38)
    >
    > I'm running a plantronic DSP-300 headset their support techs say it is a
    > windows problem.
    >
    > i have uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers and application and is still
    > get this message Please help
    > i am not a newbie to computers however i have tried almost erverything that
    > i know .

Hardware Gaming Headsets Device Driver Windows XP