Help ME!!! headset problem

Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware because a previous
instance of the device driver is still in memory. (Code 38)

I'm running a plantronic DSP-300 headset their support techs say it is a
windows problem.

i have uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers and application and is still
get this message Please help
i am not a newbie to computers however i have tried almost erverything that
i know .

dsue

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2005

This is the same problem described in the message "Device Drive Cannot Load"
8/22/04. I, too, am looking for an answer to this problem.