    >>MAME-to-go!
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/48cc9

    DAMN, that's cool!

    --
    Thnik about it!
    Dead_Dad

    Dead_Dad wrote:
    > http://tinyurl.com/522me + http://tinyurl.com/3t7u4 = Ultimate MAME-to-go!

    The drive is volatile ram, with a battery for short-term power-outages.
    No good for a portable MAME drive...

    --

    Mark McDougall <msmcdoug@no.spam.iinet> wrote in news:420d56ba$0$14937
    $5a62ac22@per-qv1-newsreader-01.iinet.net.au:

    > Dead_Dad wrote:
    >> http://tinyurl.com/522me + http://tinyurl.com/3t7u4 = Ultimate MAME-to-go!
    >>

    > The drive is volatile ram, with a battery for short-term power-outages.
    > No good for a portable MAME drive...

    Also it doesn't do any good for the poor slog trying to run CHD games on a
    Celeron, since CPU speed is not addressed by HyperDrive. But I will agree
    that HyperDrive III looks really good in a no-holds-barred, cost-no-object,
    stay-at-home project for other kinds of work.

Games Video Games