Your question
Closed

There is a problem with the driver for Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter

Last response: in Windows 7
February 4, 2011 4:16:59 PM

Hello,

More about : problem driver microsoft teredo tunneling adapter

February 5, 2011 2:48:54 AM

Do you happen to have Zone Alarm installed on your computer? Zone Alarm has been known to cause conflicts with this driver.

If not, or that isn't the issue, you can right click "my computer" then "manage" then click "device manager" then right click your computer at the very top of the device tree, then "add legacy hardware", click Next then select "Install Manually from a list" then click next. In the list select "Network Adapters". Once all the hardware has loaded select "Microsoft" from the Manufacturer column and then scroll all the way to the bottom in the network adapter column then select turedo tunneling adapter and then next to install.
Score
February 7, 2011 5:48:03 AM

Hello there! I have the same problem. I did absolutely the same what IT said but still have a problem. It says: This device cannot start. (Code 10), and i dont have any idea what the problem. Thanks
Score
Related resources
February 8, 2011 2:48:04 AM

If that did not work, follow this EXACTLY.

1. Open command prompt with administrator credentials (Find CMD and right-click - Run as Administrator). If you don't know where it is, just type "CMD" in to the search box in the Start Menu without hitting Enter. It should pop up in the column above the search box. Then Right Click, Run as Administrator.
2. Enter netsh environment. Type "netsh" and ENTER.
3. "int teredo" and ENTER
4. "set state disabled" and ENTER.
5. Open Device Manager and uninstall "Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface".
6. Open command prompt with administrator credentials once again.
7. netsh + ENTER.
8. "int ipv6" + ENTER
9. "set teredo client" + ENTER
10. Open Device Manager and Scan for new hardware.
11. Select "Show hidden devices" from the View menu. You will now see that it is present without errors with any luck.
Score
September 28, 2013 10:37:00 PM

I have code 31 problem with Teredo adapter and also i now have now no internet connection i'm using an old computer to write this!
I'm conscerned that if i unistall the adapter how do i know if windows can install again ok? can i make a copy of the driver before i uninstall it? Or how do i know if its corrupted and needs to be downloded and updated? and of course WHERE can i download the driver if i need to? Do you think the error 31 is the reason why i have no /"Limited internet connection? Thnk you for any help?
Alaskan_IT said:
If that did not work, follow this EXACTLY.

1. Open command prompt with administrator credentials (Find CMD and right-click - Run as Administrator). If you don't know where it is, just type "CMD" in to the search box in the Start Menu without hitting Enter. It should pop up in the column above the search box. Then Right Click, Run as Administrator.
2. Enter netsh environment. Type "netsh" and ENTER.
3. "int teredo" and ENTER
4. "set state disabled" and ENTER.
5. Open Device Manager and uninstall "Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface".
6. Open command prompt with administrator credentials once again.
7. netsh + ENTER.
8. "int ipv6" + ENTER
9. "set teredo client" + ENTER
10. Open Device Manager and Scan for new hardware.
11. Select "Show hidden devices" from the View menu. You will now see that it is present without errors with any luck.

Score
!