Do you happen to have Zone Alarm installed on your computer? Zone Alarm has been known to cause conflicts with this driver.
If not, or that isn't the issue, you can right click "my computer" then "manage" then click "device manager" then right click your computer at the very top of the device tree, then "add legacy hardware", click Next then select "Install Manually from a list" then click next. In the list select "Network Adapters". Once all the hardware has loaded select "Microsoft" from the Manufacturer column and then scroll all the way to the bottom in the network adapter column then select turedo tunneling adapter and then next to install.
1. Open command prompt with administrator credentials (Find CMD and right-click - Run as Administrator). If you don't know where it is, just type "CMD" in to the search box in the Start Menu without hitting Enter. It should pop up in the column above the search box. Then Right Click, Run as Administrator.
2. Enter netsh environment. Type "netsh" and ENTER.
3. "int teredo" and ENTER
4. "set state disabled" and ENTER.
5. Open Device Manager and uninstall "Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface".
6. Open command prompt with administrator credentials once again.
7. netsh + ENTER.
8. "int ipv6" + ENTER
9. "set teredo client" + ENTER
10. Open Device Manager and Scan for new hardware.
11. Select "Show hidden devices" from the View menu. You will now see that it is present without errors with any luck.