Video Bus II (F5U208)

Help please. The first time I tried to install this device, Windows XP
prompted a warning that states "Belkin USB VideoBus II, Video has not passed
Windows Logo testing. " Hence, I cancelled the installation since I don't
have the proper drivers. Now that I was ablet to download the driver,
whenever I attach the USB device, XP does not detect it. I can't also find
its signature in the Hardware manager.

Any ideas.

Thanks

rimhon
1 answer Last reply
More about video f5u208

    Most drivers have not passed Windows Logo testing. Generally, you just
    install it anyway unless you don't trust the source. Belkin has an XP
    installation guide that tells how to remove the .inf file that keeps the
    auto installer from working:
    http://web.belkin.com/support/download/files/F5U208WinXPInstallation.pdf

Hardware Video Windows XP