GA-8KNXP and Display priority

I have GA-8KNXP with a AGP display adapter. I want to add a PCI display
adapter. Where do I set the priority (which display card is default) At the
moment is coming up on the PCI display adapter. I want it to come up on the
AGP.

I don't see an option for that in the BIOS.

Thanks
3 answers Last reply
More about 8knxp display priority

    After starting the CMOS setup utility, hit CTRL F1 on the opening screen;
    Choose the second menu option "Advanced BIOS Features" you should see the
    display priority (AGP or PCI) listed as the last option on the Advanced BIOS
    Features menu.

    "Pete Smith" <psmith458@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > I have GA-8KNXP with a AGP display adapter. I want to add a PCI display
    > adapter. Where do I set the priority (which display card is default) At
    the
    > moment is coming up on the PCI display adapter. I want it to come up on
    the
    > AGP.
    >
    > I don't see an option for that in the BIOS.
    >
    > Thanks

    Thanks - didn't know about that menu. I'll get to it right now.

    Gibbs wrote:
    > After starting the CMOS setup utility, hit CTRL F1 on the opening
    > screen; Choose the second menu option "Advanced BIOS Features" you
    > should see the display priority (AGP or PCI) listed as the last
    > option on the Advanced BIOS Features menu.
    >

    > "Pete Smith" <psmith458@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >> I have GA-8KNXP with a AGP display adapter. I want to add a PCI
    >> display adapter. Where do I set the priority (which display card is
    >> default) At the moment is coming up on the PCI display adapter. I
    >> want it to come up on the AGP.
    >>
    >> I don't see an option for that in the BIOS.
    >>
    >> Thanks

    Thanks again. Just sorted it and system working fine. Appreciate the quick
    response.

    Gibbs wrote:
    > After starting the CMOS setup utility, hit CTRL F1 on the opening
    > screen; Choose the second menu option "Advanced BIOS Features" you
    > should see the display priority (AGP or PCI) listed as the last
    > option on the Advanced BIOS Features menu.
    >

    > "Pete Smith" <psmith458@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >> I have GA-8KNXP with a AGP display adapter. I want to add a PCI
    >> display adapter. Where do I set the priority (which display card is
    >> default) At the moment is coming up on the PCI display adapter. I
    >> want it to come up on the AGP.
    >>
    >> I don't see an option for that in the BIOS.
    >>
    >> Thanks

Gigabyte PCI Display Adapter Motherboards Displays