  • Displays
Last response: in Motherboards
a b V Motherboard
July 2, 2004 1:27:03 PM

I have GA-8KNXP with a AGP display adapter. I want to add a PCI display
adapter. Where do I set the priority (which display card is default) At the
moment is coming up on the PCI display adapter. I want it to come up on the
AGP.

I don't see an option for that in the BIOS.

Thanks

More about : 8knxp display priority

Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
July 2, 2004 1:27:04 PM

After starting the CMOS setup utility, hit CTRL F1 on the opening screen;
Choose the second menu option "Advanced BIOS Features" you should see the
display priority (AGP or PCI) listed as the last option on the Advanced BIOS
Features menu.

"Pete Smith" <psmith458@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I have GA-8KNXP with a AGP display adapter. I want to add a PCI display
> adapter. Where do I set the priority (which display card is default) At
the
> moment is coming up on the PCI display adapter. I want it to come up on
the
> AGP.
>
> I don't see an option for that in the BIOS.
>
> Thanks

Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
July 2, 2004 3:03:43 PM

Thanks - didn't know about that menu. I'll get to it right now.

Gibbs wrote:
> After starting the CMOS setup utility, hit CTRL F1 on the opening
> screen; Choose the second menu option "Advanced BIOS Features" you
> should see the display priority (AGP or PCI) listed as the last
> option on the Advanced BIOS Features menu.
>

> "Pete Smith" <psmith458@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> I have GA-8KNXP with a AGP display adapter. I want to add a PCI
>> display adapter. Where do I set the priority (which display card is
>> default) At the moment is coming up on the PCI display adapter. I
>> want it to come up on the AGP.
>>
>> I don't see an option for that in the BIOS.
>>
>> Thanks
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
July 2, 2004 3:39:52 PM

Thanks again. Just sorted it and system working fine. Appreciate the quick
response.