Capcom VS SNk emulated?

Last response: in Video Games
February 12, 2005 12:14:41 AM

Is Capcom VS Snk millennium fight 2000 emulated?

More about : capcom snk emulated

February 12, 2005 7:15:29 AM

"TonyT" <proroc@optonline.net> wrote in message
> Is Capcom VS Snk millennium fight 2000 emulated?

Not by MAME it isn't.

Even when it is - if it's CPS2 or CPS3 and has a CHD associated with it,
it's doubtful any current PC would be able to run it at a playable speed.

But I know nothing - just speculating about what COULD be. :-)
Anonymous
February 12, 2005 7:15:30 AM

Its Naomi/Jamma based hardware, basically cartridge/dreamcast hardware...

If i'm not mistaken Naomi2 used the GD-Roms.

"DJSpeedy" <speedyIS@private.com> wrote in message

> "TonyT" <proroc@optonline.net> wrote in message
>> Is Capcom VS Snk millennium fight 2000 emulated?
>>

> Not by MAME it isn't.
>
> Even when it is - if it's CPS2 or CPS3 and has a CHD associated with it,
> it's doubtful any current PC would be able to run it at a playable speed.
>
> But I know nothing - just speculating about what COULD be. :-)

February 13, 2005 7:19:34 AM

"TonyT" <proroc@optonline.net> wrote in news:hDfPd.10514$%l4.10337@fe09.lga:

> Its Naomi/Jamma based hardware, basically cartridge/dreamcast hardware...
>
> If i'm not mistaken Naomi2 used the GD-Roms.

So now you know what to do while waiting for 1) the game to be dumped, and 2)
PC technology to mature in five years so as to be able to play it at speed.
:)

Buy a used Naomi, of course.
Anonymous
February 13, 2005 1:22:05 PM