Removable Disk Detector Doesn't Work

I have a Memory Card Reader (connected to the USB) which used to pop up
the Removable Disk Detector Dialog ("What do you want Windows to Do?")
when I inserted a camera memory stick. I can still read the sticks after
inserting them, but the dialog was a real convenience. This probably
started to happen after I upgraded to SP2, but certainly around that
time. The same function seems to work on my laptop, upgraded to SP2. Is
there some setting that was changed and that I need to change back to
make this work/
--
ÿþE

Was this Windows that popped up the dialog or was it a software program?
If it was Windows, open My Computer, right click on the memory card
reader's drive icon and click Properties and see if you can do anything
in there (like Autoplay). If it was another software program's dialog
box, try updating/reinstalling/playing with the software program and see
if you can get it to show back up.

-----
Nathan McNulty
Swap gmail with name for email :)