Transfering User profile & associated file from one OS to ..

Hi Folks,
Hope you can help with this - I am in th emiddle of
upgrading from XP home to XP PRo - Now I have the two
operating system operating side by side - but I would like
to transfer all my files and user profile (operating in XP
home) into XP Pro - it is not like I was transfering file
between two computers as the two profile are on the same
macjne but works nder different operating system (one ids
Home the other one is Pro)

How do I do this ?

Cheers

peter

Would it not have been easier to Upgrade from home to Pro and keep all of your
settings???
You need to use the file&settings wizard and just follow along
peter