anna

I would like to know if anybody in here has had any problems with the Audigy
2 ZS soundcard after upgrading to windows xp pro sp2. I was going to install
it in my computer to replace my onboard soundcard, but I've read on the web
that windows xp sp2 has problems with the sound and applications. Any
Microsoft experts in here have a differ say? Thanks

Anna

I installed SP2 last week, and also have a Audigy 2 ZS Pro soundcard. No
problems at all.
What a Card!

Anna wrote:
> I would like to know if anybody in here has had any problems with the Audigy
> 2 ZS soundcard after upgrading to windows xp pro sp2. I was going to install
> it in my computer to replace my onboard soundcard, but I've read on the web
> that windows xp sp2 has problems with the sound and applications. Any
> Microsoft experts in here have a differ say? Thanks
>
> Anna

I also have the sound card with XP SP2. No problems here.

courtney sends....