and a memorex 2x2x?
a v.90 56k brand new modem PCI
and a etherlink 3 card w/out driver
and a genoa systems phantom 64 pci video card

buy/sell/trade with lots of refs
wantsome_77379@yahoo.com
Always Coca-Cola

G

Gee, you can't trade pirated software so now you are trying really old shitty hardware? damn, you ARE desperate

www.stoleyourdomain.com $12 a year domain registration! whoo! go SYD!

G

LOL i dont have cd-r software i was just a joke LOL :)
and i am tradeing old hardware 4 old hardware a 1.5 HDD is
very old LOL

and my fax/data/voice NEW modem cost a hell of a lot more
then a small HDD

and i offered cash @ see topic WTB

buy/sell/trade with lots of refs
wantsome_77379@yahoo.com
Always Coca-Cola

G

Motorola PCI 56K V.90 Fax/Modem with voice software. Retail box. PRICE FOR PHONE ORDER, MENTION PRICE WATCH - Motorola 56kFax/modem Data mode Voice mode Faxmode. $ 8

$8 for a modem... EIGHT... hehe... and i doubt anyone still has a 1.5gig harddrive that works... they havent been manufactured in a very long time.

www.stoleyourdomain.com $12 a year domain registration! whoo! go SYD!

Red_Zealot

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2001
Damn man! I shoulda saw this post before I whacked my 1 gig SCSI drive that I found in a dumpster with a hatchet!

"If you teach a child to read, then he or her will be able to pass a literacy test" - George W.

njeske

Distinguished
Jul 26, 2001
I have a couple of Quantum 2.5GB drives. They are used, but not much. Obviously, there isn't a manufacture warranty left on them, but I would test them and scan for bad sectors before I ship them. I think I have two of the Quantum 2.5GB drives. I also have a Quantum 1.2GB, and a Seagate 1.2GB, and a Quantum 650MB. LoL.

Name your price, and I will tell you if I accept.

- <font color=red> God </font color=red> <font color=white> Bless </font color=white> <font color=blue> America </font color=blue>

njeske

Distinguished
Jul 26, 2001
I also have a Creative Labs 5X DVD drive with a DXr2 decoder board and drivers if you are interested.

- <font color=red> God </font color=red> <font color=white> Bless </font color=white> <font color=blue> America </font color=blue>

njeske

Distinguished
Jul 26, 2001
O.K. The hard drives are sold. Sorry everyone. I know you were all jumping at the chance to get one. :smile:

Anyways... my dvd drive is still for sale if anyone wants that. Let me know what you think it is worth and I will tell you if I agree or not. :wink:

njeske

Distinguished
Jul 26, 2001
Come on now... $5? Just the decoder board is worth $25 still. $5 won't even cover shipping.

- I need someone to think me up a good sig...

Status
Not open for further replies.