GA-8KNXP Ultra-64

I just ordered a GA-8KNXP Ultra-64 with CORSAIR DUAL DDR 1GB-PC3200XLPRO
2-2-2-6 memory.
Looking at newsgoup I saw where some problems have arose using corsair
memory.
Is there anyone here that might know if this memory will work?
Thanks.
Rich

"Rich, PLS" <NoSpam@MyInternet.com> wrote in message
>I just ordered a GA-8KNXP Ultra-64 with CORSAIR DUAL DDR 1GB-PC3200XLPRO
> 2-2-2-6 memory.
> Looking at newsgoup I saw where some problems have arose using corsair
> memory.
> Is there anyone here that might know if this memory will work?
> Thanks.
> Rich

It should work fine, see what memory timings you get with SPD, then if
you're not happy set timings manually. The run MemTest86+ for 24 hours.

I am using 3200LLPT, 2-3-2-6...i manually set it to 2-3-2-5 as SPD gave my
CL 2.5.