How to save GA8KNXP BIOS settings

Is there a way to save (and later restore) the BIOS settings of the GA8KNXP.

"Deely Hunter" <hunterde@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Is there a way to save (and later restore) the BIOS settings of the
> GA8KNXP.

Yes...enter Q FLASH in the BIOS, there is an option from the list to save
the main or backup BIOS to floppy.

Even if you update the BIOS to a newer revision the DMI information is
saved.

> Is there a way to save (and later restore) the BIOS settings of the GA8KNXP.

I'm assuming that you want to save/restore more than one copy of the
BIOS settings ... You can't do this within the CMOS setup proper. You
may be able to save multiple speed configurations with EasyTune, but
as I don't run it, I can't say for sure.

(I haven't actually heard of this functionality on any board, though.
How often do you change BIOS settings? I wouldn't think that it's
something you need to be changing too often ...)

Kris

Thank you. Did the job. Much appreciated.