to Turn-Off automatically installing Hardwares

How can I turn-off the automatic "New Hardware found Wizard" in Win XP Pro
Edition?

I want to install a LAN card, I also have the driver of it. But Win XP
automatically install some other driver which is not working. When i try to
install the my Driver manually it says "an appropriate driver is already
installed".

Is there any solution?

When you install your driver manually, select
"Install from a list of specific locations" and "Don't search, I will choose...".
Then click "have disk" and browse to your driver.

Of course if the driver comes with other instructions, follow these.
--PA