GA-8IPE1000-G anyone with sound(card) problems and this M/B?

bobthebuilder

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2004

Here's another interesting one....
It seems after playing Flight Sim 2004 for about 5 minutes, the my
system decides to pause for a moment then continue, pause for a
moment then continue etc etc....... affecting sound, mouse
movements, everything.

I don't suppose anyone else has had any similar problems??

Thanking you in advance
Bob "the very sad" Builder
(PS - why does this M/B have to include so much additional stuff on it
like all the unnecessary sound mixers and all!!!)

I get occasional pauses (interuptions) in sound when listening to the
radio (Real Player). I'm using the same motherboard. Probably due to
the same reason, whatever that maybe. I don't know about the
interuptions also affecting the mouse as I don't play games on my
machine.