Anyone using GA-VTXD with Windows 2003 Server?

Last response: in Motherboards
a b V Motherboard
July 19, 2004 8:56:22 AM

I can get Windows 2000 Advanced Server and Windows XP to install just
fine. Windows 2003 (different versions, different media, etc) always
hangs during the device installation phase.

My set up is:

2xPIII 800
1024 MB RAM (Kingston 256MBx4/PC133)
ATI Radeon 7500
Promise SX4000 RAID Card (RAID1 for OS (2x15GB))
BIOS is F2

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

NB
July 20, 2004 4:10:24 AM

Are you using the correct device drivers for your promise raid?
Some drivers just will not work under w2003, others are fine.
- Tim

!