USB PORTS on 8KNXP REV1 ?

Hi
I have a REV1 8KNXP Bios F10 and running XP Pro SP1 plus all the other
patches.
In my device manager under USB controllers I have 5 controllers listed but
only one
as a USB 2.
I was wondering should all the USB controllers be USB 2 ?
regards
Denis
3 answers Last reply
More about ports 8knxp rev1

    "Denis Fitzgibbon" <denisfit@neinihug.com.au> wrote in message
    > Hi
    > I have a REV1 8KNXP Bios F10 and running XP Pro SP1 plus all the other
    > patches.
    > In my device manager under USB controllers I have 5 controllers listed but
    > only one
    > as a USB 2.
    > I was wondering should all the USB controllers be USB 2 ?
    > regards
    > Denis

    No..it's correct.

    "Richard Dower" <richarddower@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    > "Denis Fitzgibbon" <denisfit@neinihug.com.au> wrote in message
    > > Hi
    > > I have a REV1 8KNXP Bios F10 and running XP Pro SP1 plus all the other
    > > patches.
    > > In my device manager under USB controllers I have 5 controllers listed
    but
    > > only one
    > > as a USB 2.
    > > I was wondering should all the USB controllers be USB 2 ?
    > > regards
    > > Denis
    > >

    > No..it's correct.

    Thanks Richard

    This issue has been driving me nuts. I have read posts that tell You how to set them all as USB 2.0 ports, I have read posts that say only the front panel USB ports are 2.0, etc. etc. etc. In my manual, on page 6, it says *8 USB 2.0/1.1 ports 4 x Rear, 4 x Front by cable*. But my system,s DM says the same as Denis'. Can anyone elaborate!?!?!?!?

    Rick

    Denis Fitzgibbon wrote:

    > "Richard Dower" <richarddower@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >
    >>"Denis Fitzgibbon" <denisfit@neinihug.com.au> wrote in message
    >>
    >>>Hi
    >>>I have a REV1 8KNXP Bios F10 and running XP Pro SP1 plus all the other
    >>>patches.
    >>>In my device manager under USB controllers I have 5 controllers listed
    >
    > but
    >
    >>>only one
    >>>as a USB 2.
    >>>I was wondering should all the USB controllers be USB 2 ?
    >>>regards
    >>>Denis
    >>>

    >>No..it's correct.
    >>

    > Thanks Richard

Gigabyte Device Manager USB Windows XP Motherboards